Intel didn't unveil its new Z390 chipset during Computex 2018, but that doesn't mean it disappeared and won't be released, as the purported ASUS ROG Maximus XI motherboard has been teased.
VideoCardz is behind the new report, stating that they "finally got info from my moles at ASUS. It appears that ASUS will bump the Roman numeration for Intel's upcoming high-end chipset". The site also confirms that there will be at least four Maximus XI motherboards on their way, while confirming four ROG STRIX motherboards.
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING
- > NEXT STORY: WHO classifies 'gaming disorder' as mental health condition
- < PREVIOUS STORY: David Beckham kicks off new PES 2019 trailer