ZTE has announced its latest smartphone, the ZTE Blade Z Max. The phone comes with a huge 6-inch Full HD screen, and although it doesn't have the best specs, it does come at an affordable price.
The ZTE Blade Z Max is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 435 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
The phone has dual camera setup on the back (16MP + 2MP) and an 8MP front shooter. Other features include a fingerprint sensor and 4,080 mAh battery, which is pretty impressive for a $129 phone.
Read also: First clear images of the iPhone 8 surface
The phone will go on sale on August 26th, and if you pre-register to buy the device, you will get a $25 Google Play gift card.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:09 am CDT
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro the first with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 inside
- Stadia launches November 19, but not for everyone
- Samsung reduces MWC presence because of coronavirus outbreak
- Samsung Galaxy S11 rumor: 4500mAh battery, larger than Galaxy Note 10+
- Breakthrough battery design charges electric car in 10 min + 200 miles
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung releases first official Galaxy Note8 teaser
- < PREVIOUS STORY: LG V30 to have superior camera lens