AMD has released their new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 drivers, something that includes some performance optimizations for Prey - with up to 4.5% additional performance on the Radeon RX 580 versus the previous 17.5.1 drivers.
The new drivers also fix the random hanging or application crash with NieR: Automata, and the long map and loading times for Forza Horizon 3. AMD also poliished up the sleep/hibernation modes on the Radeon RX 550 series too.
You can grab the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.5.2 drivers right here.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 highlights:
- Up to 4.5% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.1(1)
- NieR: Automata may experience a random hang or application crash after short periods of gameplay.
- Forza Horizon 3 may experience very long map/launch load times.
- The primary display adapter may sometimes appear disabled in Radeon Settings while driving a display from the linked adapter in Multi GPU system configurations.
- Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a system hang when entering sleep or hibernate modes.
- Virtual Super Resolution may fail to enable on some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- The Display feature in Radeon Settings "GPU Scaling" may not function for some games.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- > NEXT STORY: Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look INCREDIBLE
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Destiny 2 on PC is exclusive to Blizzard's Battle.net