NVIDIA has just dropped their new GeForce 378.92 drivers, which are Game Ready for Mass Effect: Andromeda - but the new drivers also include SLI profiles for the game, and updated SLI profiles for two other games.
The new drivers also add Dolby Vision HDR support, with Mass Effect: Andromeda being one of the only games on the PC right now with Dolby Vision HDR support. Remember, you'll need a display that is Dolby Vision HDR compatible, and not just the usual HDR10 standard.
The official notes from NVIDIA on their GeForce 378.92 drivers:
- Added support for Dolby Vision for games.
- Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Dead Rising 4 - updated
- Deus Ex: Breach - updated
- Mass Effect: Andromeda - added SLI profile
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Halo Wars 2 - Not recommended
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
These games must be run in DirectX 10/11 mode to see improvements and are not
compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode.
Added or updated the following compatibility mode profiles:
- Dreadnought - Excellent
Software Module Versions
- NView - 148.47
- HD Audio Driver - 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.16.0318
- GeForce Experience - 188.8.131.52
- CUDA - 8.0