We've seen numerous images leaks of LG's upcoming flagship, and each revealed a bit more about the G6. The device, which is expected to be announced at MWC 2017, will come with a dual camera and a fingerprint sensor in the back.
The new leak gives us a bit different image about the phone. Unlike the previous image which showed a glossy back of the phone, the new images reveal a brushed metal design.
The same image confirms the dual camera and fingerprint sensor in the back.
From the previous leaks, it is also clear that the G6 will have USB Type-C port like the G5 did. Other rumors also suggest that the G6 will have a 5.7-inch display and it will probably be water resistant, unlike the G5.
Unfortunately, the G6 won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 but instead, will have Snapdragon 821.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:07 am CDT
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games
- This is our closest look at Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip foldable phone yet
- Samsung Odyssey 2020 VR Headset leaked images back up bug-like design
- Panasonic reveals world's first Ultra HD VR glasses with HDR support
- Next-gen camera that may take images of real-time neuron communication
- > NEXT STORY: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X will be unveiled on February 14th
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Overwatch boss wants mouse/KB play banned on console