Xiaomi has recently freshened up their Redmi Note 4 devices by adding two new colors, blue and black, but it seems that they are now focusing on their Note series.
According to the newest report, the Redmi Note 4X will feature 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The device should be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 653.
The leaked image shows that the rumors about the specs are correct. In the image, you can see the About Phone section, confirming the rumored specs.
For comparison, the Redmi Note 4 runs on MediaTek's Helio X20, and has 2GB or 3GB of RAM, depending on the edition.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:06 am CDT
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: 6.5-inch OLED with 90Hz, insane 66W fast charging
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Xiaomi Mi 10: all-screen, under-display camera could beat Galaxy S20
- Xiaomi announces Mi 10: one of the first powered by Snapdragon 865
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung Galaxy S8 might come with a stylus
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Samsung Galaxy A Series will make its debut on January 5