We already reported that Titanfall 2 sales were expected to be "beyond disappointing", but we didn't know exactly how disappointing the sales could be - and now, well - we do.
EA has slashed the price of Titanfall 2 heavily, with research firm Cowen & Company predicting the sales of Titanfall 2 to be bad, where they reported: "We think the game got squeezed between Battlefield 1 and [Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare]. We suspect EA believed that by launching two shooters next to Call of Duty it could put a large dent in its biggest competitor, but instead EA appears to have wound up shooting its own foot off".
- Standard Edition (for Xbox Live Gold members): was $59.99, now $35.99
- Deluxe Edition (for Xbox Live Gold members): was $79.99, now $47.99
- Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 Deluxe Bundle: was $149.99, now $75.00
PC gamers get it even better, with the Standard and Deluxe Edition already 33% off, but now there's another 20% discount by using the code 'TITAN20'. This drags the price down to 50% off of its original launch price, with the Deluxe Edition also benefitting from these price drops.
Did you buy Titanfall 2? Will this new price have you buying the game now?
- >> NEXT STORY: Star Citizen becomes the most ambitious game EVER
- << PREVIOUS STORY: VR experience for NBA 2K games teased