AMD has released their new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 drivers, a new set of drivers that add support for Civilization VI, and fix some problems with graphical corruption on the R9 Fury graphics cards in Titanfall 2. Grab them here.
Here's a full list of what the RSCE 16.11.4 includes and fixes:
- Sid Meier's Civilization® VI
- 264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- Radeon R9 Fury Series products may experience minor graphical corruption in Titanfall™2 when inside a titan.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application "Raptr" has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- DOOM™ may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- DOTA™2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Flickering may be experience while playing Overwatch™ in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- 264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
- > NEXT STORY: EA: Frostbite will power games across multiple devices
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Remedy teases next-gen Max Payne game, or are we fooled?