NVIDIA isn't far away from the launch of its GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards, with AMD dropping the "suggested e-tail price" of its Radeon RX 460 and Radeon RX 470 graphics cards. We exclusively reported that the price drops were on their way, and now it has officially happened.
Here's the new pricing structure:
- AMD Radeon RX 460 - $99 (old price - $109)
- AMD Radeon RX 470 - $169 (old price - $179)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - $109
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - $139
AMD is now directly competing against the GTX 1050 with the new price on the RX 460, while the RX 470 is more expensive than the GTX 1050 Ti, an overclocked model will come very close to the performance of the faster, and more expensive RX 480.
Now we have to wait to see the performance of the GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti against the RX 460 and RX 470, something I'm working on right now.
- > NEXT STORY: Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- < PREVIOUS STORY: ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more