Niantic has updated Pokemon GO for iOS and Android, bringing the version numbers to 1.3.0 and 0.33.0, respectively. The new update adds some new stuff, and improves a lot of what people have been complaining about for a while now.
Here's the full changelog:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented "Nice," "Great," and "Excellent" Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate experience bonuses
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode and re-enabled this feature
- Added visuals of Team leaders - Candela, Blanche and Spark
- We're currently testing a variation of the "Nearby Pokémon" feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
- > NEXT STORY: No consoles can handle Quake Champions, says Bethesda
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Quake Champions could be free-to-play