Did you know that World of Warcraft is still a thing and that Blizzard are working on a new expansion pack for the game? Yeah, they are.
Blizzard has announced World of Warcraft: Legion for August 30, which will see the level cap raised to 110. Legion will also introduce a new continent, a new class (Demon Hunter), powerful new Artifact Weapons, and a brand new PvP Honor system. The key features include:
- New Hero Class: Demon Hunter- Unleash the demon within as an all-new melee hero class gifted with preternatural mobility-and the ability to metamorphose into hellish new forms.
- New Feature: Artifact Weapons- Smite the Legion with legendary weapons of lore. Earn Artifact power to unlock abilities and traits, and customize your weapon to suit your needs.
- New Continent: The Broken Isles- Discover the fate of a lost night elf civilization, confront twisted fragments of the Emerald Nightmare, and hunt agents of the Legion in all-new zones.
- New Feature: Order Hall- Whether you're paladin or warlock, unite fellow NPC members of your class's order to carry out missions at your command.
- New PvP Honor System- Fight for fame, glory, and a range of new PvP-specific powers as you face the opposing faction in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
- Boost to Level 100- Come fully prepared to battle the Legion with a level-100 character boost, and fight alongside your friends in this epic new chapter of World of Warcraft.
- > NEXT STORY: New Umbrella Corps map set in Antarctica shown off by Capcom
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony's new PS4 sports 4K upscaling, upgraded CPU, GPU and RAM