The Dwarfs of Warhammer are a much more dynamic species than you'd think. Capable in the arts of diplomacy as much as they are in fighting and engineering. The campaign is no less complex and full of wonder. And the newest developer walkthrough shows off the intricacies of their campaign.
What's interesting is how the tech tree differs quite vastly in the directions you can go. There are two core disciplines, the Way of the Guilds which lets you improve the more domestic-based issues (and help improve your aptitude for diplomacy), such as reducing the nasty vampiric corruption, and then the Way of the Clans branch, which is the war-making section.
One of the best parts of being a Dwarf? Being able to record and settle grudges with enemy and friendly factions. No one gets away with messing you, and it's one of the major parts of playing as a Dwarf. Check out the video, they delve deep into the overall campaign mechanics.
- Grand Theft Auto IV is returning to Steam, but with no multiplayer
- Halo: Reach PC impressions - janky but fun
- League of Legends console, mobile version announced, isn't a port
- Here's a list of everything coming to Disney+ on November 12
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 rumor: not coming in 2020
- > NEXT STORY: 'How to move to Canada' Google searches spike after Trump state wins
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nintendo might help make Beyond Good and Evil sequel, because why not