Computex 2015 - Corsair has just announced a new PSU range with its RMi Series, which is offering 80 Plus Gold efficiency, silent operation with a 'silent Zero-RPM' fan, Corsair Link operation, and much more.
Corsair will be offering its new RMi Series PSUs in 650W, 750W, 850W and 1000W capacities. Corsair has built the new RMi Series PSUs from the ground up to offer 80 PLUS Gold energy efficiency, with 105C rated Japanese capacitors, so that gamers don't need to worry about using power hungry components with the RMi Series PSUs.
Inside, the RMi Series PSUs will feature a 140mm fluid dynamic bearing equipped cooling fan which runs in "Zero RPM" fan mode, only spinning up when the PSU only needs it. The Corsair RMi Series PSUs are fully modular, making them much easier on cable management inside of your PC.
Here are the full specs on the Corsair RMi Series PSUs:
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long-term reliability
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Allows for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: Can be run in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggled to single-rail operation
- Corsair Link Digital: Advanced desktop application lets users monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and toggle the +12V rail from multi-rail to a single +12V rail
- Seven year warranty: A guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
As for pricing, here's the breakdown:
- 650W - $129.99 MSRP
- 750W - $139.99 MSRP
- 850W - $159.99 MSRP
- 1000W - $189.99 MSRP