Slightly Mad Studios is finally close to releasing Project Cars, which is one of the best looking games this year, and some would even say it's one of the best looking games this year.
We have found out the resolution that it will be rendered at on the current gerneation consoles, with the PS4 pushing it out at 1080p 60FPS, and the Xbox One at 900p 60FPS. The PC, can go magnitudes higher, all the way up to 12K and whatever framerate your PC can spit out at that resolution.
On the PC, you're going to need an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 at a minimum, with 4GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770 with 1GB of VRAM. The studio recommends Project Cars players to have a Core i7 3770 processor, or an AMD FX-8350. The recommended requirements also bump up the RAM requirement to 8GB, and the VGA card to a GeForce GTX 600 series, or Radeon HD 7000 series card with at least 2GB of VRAM.
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung can't keep up with the crazy demand for its Galaxy S6 edge
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Batman v Superman trailer to drop on April 20, new footage this week