Every summer has to have at least one high profile destruction porn movie and whilst we can safely assume there'll be plenty during 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron', it's the latest trailer for 'San Andreas' which really delivers the goods.
Set in the aftermath of a gigantic Californian earthquake, the film features Dwayne Johnson as a rescue chopper pilot who'll outrun floods, quakes, building collapses and seemingly an impressive CG tidal wave that's headed right for the coast and also features Australian songbird Kylie Minogue in a role that will hopefully be less embarrassing than in 1994's 'Street Fighter'. With a budget of $100 million, the film is directed by Brad Peyton and hits theaters in Australia on May 28 and in the U.S. one day later.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Red Dead Redemption 2 publisher wages war against 'Hot Coffee' modder
- Witcher TV show gets 'main' trailer with naked Geralt, Dec 20th debut
- Hellblade II's 'in-engine' trailer might be next-gen smoke & mirrors
- PUBG's new map Karakin has destructible buildings
- Fortnite update adds Unreal Engine 4's kick ass physics system
- > NEXT STORY: Google opens up a dedicated Google Store for all things Google
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The launch trailer for Battlefield: Hardline has been released