EA has officially announced Battlefield Hardline Premium, which is virtually identical to the other Premium services for the previous titles in the Battlefield franchise.
Battlefield Hardline Premium will cost $50, offering gamers four new "super features" which include: masks, gun bench, competitive play and legendary status. Not only that, but you'll get two weeks early access to the four story-themed DLC packs, as well as monthly rewards and access to "exclusive in-game events and items".
Here's a detailed list of what Battlefield Hardline Premium has on offer:
Four super features:
- Masks - New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench - Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play - Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status - Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity - Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery - Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway - This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal - There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
Battlefield Hardline launches on March 17 for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC. It will arrive three days later in Europe, on March 20.
- > NEXT STORY: Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Division to feature 100-player 'Dark Zones', PvP, and so much more