CES 2015 - Audio maker Sennheiser has expanded its Momentum headphones line, including new Momentum wireless and Momentum on-ear wireless models. The new models have increased wearing comfort and a new foldable headband design.
Sennheiser included NFC technology so pairing the headset to a mobile device is even easier - with the Apt-X codec helping deliver better sound quality. The wireless headphones also make use of NoiseGard active noise cancellation, with ambient noise monitored and blocked. Calls can be answered directly through the headphones, and music volume control is integrated.
The new Momentum headphones will be available starting in January, with support for Google Android, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows devices.
"The Momentum headphones represent our uncompromised vision and passion to go further and push for something even better," said Charles Cha, product manager at Sennheiser Consumer Electronics, in a press statement. "Momentum never stands still, which is why we are launching the second generation of Momentum headphones, with greater comfort, convenience and innovative new wireless models."
- Battery for days? Sennheiser's GSP 370 headset claims up to 100 hours
- Sennheiser has showcased some sleek, and affordable headphones at CES
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- JBL's new self-charging headphones have UNLIMITED battery life
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- > NEXT STORY: BeoSound Moment music system matches your mood with music playlist
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Delphian Systems shows off SecuRemote IoT automation system