Ubisoft is now detailing its season pass for Far Cry 4, something that will cost $20 when the game launches next month. Far Cry 4's DLC will include an exclusive launch-day mission, a new PvP multiplayer mode, five missions with Hurk, and more. For $30, you'll receive:
- The Syringe - Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min's forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison - Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma's prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min's Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack - Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk's Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun - Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat's countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis - Ajay's helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey...
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Spotify announces family plans, allows up to five separate accounts
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Grand Theft Auto V beta scam is hitting gamers, again