Lenovo has just announced its new Tab S8 tablet, a new slate that is powered by an Intel Atom processor and runs Android 4.4. This is Lenovo's first Intel-powered, Android-based tablet, with a 1.3GHz processor inside that will take care of the processing side of things, and if things get heavy, it'll go into burst mode to 1.86GHz.
The new Tab S8 features an 8-inch 1920x1200 display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal flash storage, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera backed up by a 1.6-megapixel front-facing shooter. The Intel processor found inside is an Atom Z3745 processor, which features Intel's Burst Performance Technology. The Tab S8 weighs 294g (or 0.65lbs), with it being just 0.78cm (or 0.31 inches) thick.
We also have optional 4G capabilities, and Wi-Fi for the communication side of things. Lenovo has also provided Bluetooth 4.0, and Dolby-enhanced dual front speakers to handle the audio side of things. Best of all, we will see the Lenovo Tab S8 priced at just $199, with the 4G model being more expensive, but the company hasn't unveiled the pricing or availability of the 4G-powered Tab S8 just yet.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:47 am CDT
- Lenovo's new ThinkPad X1 Carbon: Intel Comet Lake CPUs, privacy screen
- Lenovo rumored Legion gaming phone would join ASUS and Razer
- Lenovo unveils the world's first 5G PC at CES 2020
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- Lenovo's first external GPU enclosure is the Legion BoostStation
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung launches UD970, a 31.5-inch Ultra High-Definition monitor
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony unveils the Xperia Z3 smartphone, announces PS4 Remote Play