Global gaming PC manufacturer CyberPower Inc. is now working with EVGA and are now offering mini-ITX based gaming rigs that come in a compact liquid-cooled chassis. The Hadron Hydro is designed for users that want power and space for their gaming hardware along with liquid-cooling for your GPU and CPU in a compact package. The chassis of the Hadron Hydro is 6.6" wide x 13.7" high and 12.1" deep and only 1.7" taller than the Hadron Air.
It features the same minimalist look on the front panel of the Hadron Air. The Hadron Hydro is powered by a 500 watt gold rated power supply, the Hydro can accommodate many Mini-ITX form factor motherboards including Intel's B85 to Z87 express chipsets, 4th generation IntelCore Haswell processors, and even full size GeForce GTX Titan video cards.
The water cooling kit features a 240mm radiator, high performance CPU block, stainless steel fittings, tubing, and coolant. You can choose from nine different top of the line Intel processors. Hadron Hydro has two 3.0 USB ports, support for slim slot optical drives, HD audio in/out, and two 2.5/3.5in drive bays.
The base model MSRPs for $1,275 and will include:
- EVGA Hadron Hydro Chassis w/ 500W 80+ Gold Power Supply
- EVGA Liquid Cooling Kit for Hadron Hydro
- Intel(r) Core(tm) i5-4670K
- GIGABYTE Z87-N WIFI motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Memory
- 1TB 7200RPM HDD
- EVGA 24X Slot Loading DVDRW* Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- > NEXT STORY: Some PS4s are having serious hardware issues, some are DOA
- < PREVIOUS STORY: AMD's Mantle API will work with at least 15 Frostbite-powered games