Logitech Australia has just announced that consumers are able to get a 100% cash back offer on selected Logitech products. During the month of February, Australian consumers can get a full cash back on various Logitech products. Logitech has set a $300, 000 budget for returning the cost of the purchase back to the customer.
When customers purchase a participating product they will be directed to a website to lodge a claim and will be reimbursed for the full amount of the product. Five separate claims per household.
Below are the list of product Logitech have on offer:
1. Logitech Wired Mouse M100 - Black, RRP $19.95
This mouse simply plugs into a computer or laptop, providing reliable and comfortable control.
2. Logitech Wireless Mouse M215 - Black, RRP $29.95
This compact wireless mouse has a tiny receiver that simply plugs into a USB port, without the hassle of a cord.
3. Logitech Webcam C200 / Webcam C210, RRP $39.95
With free, easy video calling included and a microphone built in, this webcam provides convenient and high quality video calls.
4. Logitech ClearChat Style Headset, RRP $39.95
This PC headset is stylish and comfortable with interchangeable coloured ear pads and a behind-the-head design.
5. Logitech Media Keyboard K200, RRP $29.95
A slim, sleek keyboard with spill resistant keys, making the use of laptops more comfortable and the keyboard more robust to those occasional spills.
6. Logitech Wireless Desktop® MK250 / Wireless Desktop® MK260, RRP $49.95
A compact wireless keyboard and mouse combo with extended battery life that provides the freedom to work away from your desk.
7. Logitech Cooling Pad N100 / Cooling Pad N120, RRP $59.95
This provides a comfortable working surface to rest the laptop on, ensuring the heat generated by the laptop doesn't burn the lap, nor retard the computer's performance.
The promotion will run from February 1st until February 28th or until the $300,000 allocated is exhausted whichever comes first.
- >> NEXT STORY: Samsung sells 2 million Galaxy Tabs
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Weekend Roundup for January 30, 2011