Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: First-Person Adventure
Accessories: Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller
Ifyou think you knew what it felt like to be the bounty hunter behind thevisor, think again. Take aim at evil with Nintendo's revolutionarycontroller.
Players control Samus by moving with the Nunchukcontroller and aiming with the pointer, allowing for a level ofimmersion unlike anything they have ever experienced. Through the eyesof Samus, players experience a quantum leap in first-person control asthey wield the Wii Remote, the ultimate device for the firstpersonshooter genre.Samus will employ well-known power-ups like theGrapple Beam and Morph Ball, as well as a bunch of new surprises, tohelp her survive her coming trials.
Game storyline:The Galactic Federation's Base Sector Zero is under attack by SpacePirates. Samus must boot up the generator to restore the defensesystems. But at the end of her path, someone awful is waiting for her.
Characters: Samus, Dark Samus, the Galactic Federation and many new bounty hunters.
How to progress through the game:The war initiated by Dark Samus and the Space Pirates rages across manyplanets as they attempt to corrupt each with Phazon seeds. Players usethe Wii Remote and Nunchuk to explore alien landscapes, hunt forweapons and information, and destroy the seeds. Saving the planets fromCorruption isn't enough, though. Eventually, players must take downSamus' mortal enemy, Dark Samus.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features:Besides using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to pull offamazing feats like aiming and blasting in midair or at a full run,players also will have an array of different weapons at their disposal.In true Metroid fashion, these will become powered up as the gameprogresses. Not only that, but the controller will be used for a numberof other game elements beyond the traditional firstperson shooterstandards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Strong sales cement Anthem in EA's playbook
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today