Crysis is a sci-fi first-person shooter from the award-winningdeveloper Crytek, the developers of the critically acclaimed Far Cry.
Earth, 2019: A colossal asteroid crashes down to Earth.
TheNorth Korean Government quickly seals off the island chain, claimingthe mysteries of the asteroid for themselves. The United Statesresponds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to reconthe situation and report back to the Pentagon. Amid rising tensionsbetween the US and North Koreans, the asteroid suddenly bursts open,revealing a massive, 2km high alien ship. The ship generates an immenseforce sphere, freezing a vast portion of the island and drasticallyaltering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun.
Thetwo rival nations unite to stop the aliens and save mankind. The newlyformed alliance fights epic battles against the marauding Aliens. Withhope rapidly fading, the player must lead a crack squad through lushtropical jungle, harsh frozen landscapes, and finally into the heart ofthe alien ship itself for the ultimate Zero G encounter with the aliens.
Crysisoffers players a highly immersive FPS experience in which they willhave to adapt their tactics, weaponry, armour and gameplay style tosurvive and defeat the alien invasion.
Crysis uses the leading-edge technology of Crytek's proprietary engine CryENGINE
An immersive story that puts you the player in the pivotal role to repel an alien invasion and save mankind.
A unique three-act structure that forces the player to use real-timearmor and weapons customization to adapt to an ever changing dynamicworld.
Encounter a compelling, frightening alien species that usesits senses intelligently and works in combination with each other topresent players with the most challenging opponents yet in an FPS.
Enemy and ally AI utilise real-world military tactics.
Take control of a wide variety of land, sea and air vehicles including trucks, tanks, boats and helicopters.
Explore a living, dynamic world where earthquakes, breaking ice,landslides, and tornados which pose a real and an ever-present danger.
32-player Multiplayer with real-time armour and weapons customizationand an all new mode that combines player modification and tacticalobjectives.
Emergent gameplay; actions taken in the game affect future outcomes giving each player a unique experience.
Highly robust and easy to use mod toolset allow players to create theirown expansive levels with game modes for both multiplayer and singleplayer.
The most realistic environments, spectacular specialeffects, physics game engine, lighting system and enemy AI throughCryENGINE 2.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Ship Date: Winter 06
Category: First-Person Shooter
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intellivision's new $150 console has online store, new games
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct