"Conker: Live and Reloaded"
Title: "Conker: Live and Reloaded"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Rare Ltd.
Format: DVD for the Xbox video game system; Xbox Live-enabled
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: March 2005
Pricing: $49.99 (U.S.) estimated retail price
Product Overview: Gaming's notoriously naughty squirrel - Conker - arrives on Xbox with a bang in an all-new Xbox Live enabled team-based shooter, "Conker: Live and Reloaded." Featuring intense deathmatch and campaign storyline modes via Xbox Live and system link, players can compete as one of six combat specialists across multi-mission campaigns covering Old War and Future War. The warfare promises to deliver the non-stop action, humor, gratuitous violence and innuendo Conker is famous for.
Also included is the critically acclaimed single-player game, "Conker's Bad Fur Day," completely recreated for the Xbox with stunning graphics and unparalleled attitude.Key Features:
Team-focused, story-driven, Live gameplay. Team-based gameplay is the heart of this shooter, pitting the noble Squirrels against the evil Tediz. Players can choose from a variety of scenario-based missions featuring two unique campaigns - Old War and Future War - with each mission featuring its own distinctly challenging gameplay mode. Campaign storylines, comprised of multiple missions played progressively, brings an innovative and fresh approach to team-based shooters and Xbox Live, supporting up to 16 players.
Form an elite squad. Players can choose from six character classes, including Skyjockey, Long Ranger, Grunt, Demolisher, Thermophile, and Sneaker, each with its own signature weapons and abilities. In "Conker: Live and Reloaded," team composition has strategic and tactical advantages and implications.
1. Xbox Live. Team-based gameplay, innovative campaign storylines, and distinctive humor all make for a great experience on Xbox Live. Online players strategize, cooperate and communicate as a team in campaign mode, or venture out solo against buddies in deathmatch. Players can earn war medals, rise through the ranks, secure unlockables and download new maps.
Massive arsenal for maximum carnage. Devastating weapons include camera guided rockets, an acid thrower and loads of grenade types. Operate five types of vehicles including Sky Steed, Mule Bomber, R-Hog, Toad Jeep, Tankus and various types of equipment such as anti-infantry sentries, medi-guns and a snoop camera. Special abilities allow players to disguise themselves or feign death and sneak up on unsuspecting foes to unload a demoralizing array of attacks.
2. Twisted and irreverent world of Conker. Over-the-top humor, characters and gameplay dominate in every way with rude wit, lewd innuendoes and ridiculously graphic violence. The juxtaposition of the characters, Squirrels and Tediz, and their world is at the heart of the humor. The expressions, exclamations and special effects bring out the true Conker flavor.
3. Wildly bizarre single-player adventure. The critically acclaimed single-player game "Conker's Bad Fur Day" is now on Xbox, fully recreated with amazing graphics and enhanced profanity. The game is full of hilarious situations, movie pastiches, off the wall puzzles, and crazy characters in an offbeat world, including horny bees, voluptuous sun flowers, singing piles of poo and even Death himself.
Developer Information: United Kingdom-based Rare, one of the world's leading video game developers, was founded in 1985 by Chris and Tim Stamper. Rare has been the mastermind behind some of the most popular video games in history, including such global multimillion sellers as "GoldenEye 007" and "Perfect Dark."
The information contained in this fact sheet relates to a prerelease product that may be substantially modified before its first commercial release. Accordingly, the information may not accurately describe or reflect the product when first commercially released. This fact sheet is provided for informational purposes only, and Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with regard to the fact sheet or the information contained within it.
Microsoft, Xbox and Xbox Live are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM