Chrome is a Tactical First Person Shooter bound to an epic story full of twists and turns that compliment the Sci-Fi action. Players assume the role of Logan; a ruthless mercenary looking for the next big payoff. Using a system of implants, the player can manipulate Logan's abilities in order to accomplish all of the 14 enormous and varied missions. During the course of the missions, Logan takes part in breathtaking chases using eight futuristic vehicles, becomes a silent assassin to strike at hapless enemies and uses enhanced implants and heavy weapons to storm enemy lines.
- 14 enormous, difficult and varied missions. Trudge though tropical forests, over rocky deserts, canyons, craters and snowy glaciers, as well as inside the futuristic complexes of corporation labs, military bases and orbital stations. Interact with stunning living environments teeming with life.
- Improve your character's physical reflexes and sensory abilities using a wide range of implants.
- Use 8 kinds of vehicles, from armored jeeps to dropships, hovercrafts and more.
- Wield over 18 weapons: from a knife, a vast array of machine guns, mounted rocket launchers, energy and plasma rifles and even remotely activated, video-controlled weapons.
- Customise your choice of implants, weapons and equipment: become anything from a stealth assassin to a "living tank."
- Highly advanced physics engine allows vehicles to fly and handle realistically, and allows bodies to dynamically flop and flail around the expansive environments using lifelike 'ragdoll' physics: no two deaths are ever the same.
- Confront truly demanding enemy AI. Opponents will secure and occupy key map areas, call for backup, and communicate with each other and, using a variety of military tactics, prevent you from achieving your goal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney Pixar release short film 'Bao' - A Mother & Son story
- Warframe: Fortuna the Profit-Taker debuts to PC, out now
- Steam Winter Sale starts Dec 20th, Award Nominees released
- Switch beats Xbox One/PS4 sales from: March 2017-Nov 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 3 million units sold in 11 days
- I have a serious problem with audio on my new x470 taichi motherboard
- supplement4reviews com/keto-burn-xtreme-reviews/
- AdMaster: 79% of China advertisers to increase digital marketing spend in 2019
- Safety Laser Scanner Market Worth $406 Million by 2023 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Archer Ascension Now Available in Black Desert Online SEA
- Back to Ubersreik DLC is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Ark: Survival Evolved Transformed Into A Winter Wonderland With The Arrival Of Raptor Claus