What Is Deus Ex?!
The original Deus Ex is one of my favorite games of all time and a huge influence on me, and what I expect as a gamer. Warren Spector is the brain behind the franchise, and he's worked on some of my other favorite games like the Wing Commander games, System Shock (that would be in my top 5), Crusader: No Remorse, and more.
Deus Ex was released in 2000 to critical acclaim, as it combined the first-person shooter style we knew and loved in the 90s, with stealth, RPG elements, and a grand conspiracy storyline that was awesome at the time. It was followed by a sequel in 2003 called Deus Ex: Invisible War, which didn't live up to the original, and then three prequels - Deus Ex: Human Revolution (which was awesome), Deus Ex: The Fall (forgettable) and now, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is set in 2029, two years after the events that took place in Human Revolution and the "Aug Incident", where mechanically-enhanced humans were uncontrollable and violent. The Illuminati received implanted technology that was designed to control them through their augmentations and is abused by a rogue Illuminati member that wants to rid the world of augmentations.
The game is available on Steam, and on the Xbox One and PS4. But let's see how the PC side of Mankind Divided is, as we've tested it at 1920x1080, 2560x1440, and 3840x2160 on a range of graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Testing Methodology & Test Setup Configuration]
- Page 3 [Benchmark Results]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure