Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The Logitech logo and name appear at the top with the "G" added denoting their gaming series, and a large image of the G502 and its weights are placed in the middle. In bright blue, we see the G502, with white used for the Proteus spectrum, and in the blue bar at the bottom, we are told this is an RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse.
Using the bright blue we saw on the front, this side delivers the specifications, in English and French, using dark blue and white text to get them across.
The back of the packaging denotes the 16.8 million colors to the right, and down the left, Logitech covers the 11 buttons, the customizable lighting, and the weight system that is shown inside the G502. At the bottom, they also address the surface tuning with Delta Zero Technology, that there are five DPI settings, a 4D scroll wheel, three profiles, and that the cable is braided and durable.
Again using the bright blue as the backdrop, this last side addresses the contents of the package, as well as the system requirements.
Inside of the box, we found the G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB to be resting in a bright blue plastic support frame, which matches all of the packaging. To keep the mouse in place, a clear plastic top is used to form fit the mouse, and rest on the top edge of the lower section. As for this particular mouse, the G502 is in pretty good shape for images and testing.
Under the mouse, you will locate the hexagonally shaped box with the Logitech name and logo embossed on the top of it. Under the inner packaging is where we found the literature. This includes a basic setup guide from Logitech, as well as the terms of their two-year warranty.
Inside of the hexagonal case, the weights for the bottom of the mouse are shipped. There is a total of five 3.6 gram weights that can be used. They can offset the weight inside the mouse, just add heft, and in total this is 18 grams to play around with.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse retails for £50 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience