We do not usually review power supply units here at TweakTown as there aren't too many features that can be added to a power supply to separates it from the competition. However, every now and then a unit comes along that really impresses us and it is important that you are able to differentiate between a good and bad unit, as it can be all the difference between a stable system and complete turmoil.
There are a number of trusted brands of power supply that enthusiasts can rely on for quality products. For years now, one of the most popular brands of power supply has been Enermax, providing a wide range of quality products that always run at their specified rating and beyond. Other well-known power supply manufacturers include Topower, Antec and Leadman.
Topower has recently released a new range of power supply units ranging from 230watt to 520watt. We have been lucky enough to obtain the 520watt model and after putting it through a number of torture tests, were very impressed. Why? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20