We do not usually review power supply units here at TweakTown as there aren't too many features that can be added to a power supply to separates it from the competition. However, every now and then a unit comes along that really impresses us and it is important that you are able to differentiate between a good and bad unit, as it can be all the difference between a stable system and complete turmoil.
There are a number of trusted brands of power supply that enthusiasts can rely on for quality products. For years now, one of the most popular brands of power supply has been Enermax, providing a wide range of quality products that always run at their specified rating and beyond. Other well-known power supply manufacturers include Topower, Antec and Leadman.
Topower has recently released a new range of power supply units ranging from 230watt to 520watt. We have been lucky enough to obtain the 520watt model and after putting it through a number of torture tests, were very impressed. Why? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now