We do not usually review power supply units here at TweakTown as there aren't too many features that can be added to a power supply to separates it from the competition. However, every now and then a unit comes along that really impresses us and it is important that you are able to differentiate between a good and bad unit, as it can be all the difference between a stable system and complete turmoil.
There are a number of trusted brands of power supply that enthusiasts can rely on for quality products. For years now, one of the most popular brands of power supply has been Enermax, providing a wide range of quality products that always run at their specified rating and beyond. Other well-known power supply manufacturers include Topower, Antec and Leadman.
Topower has recently released a new range of power supply units ranging from 230watt to 520watt. We have been lucky enough to obtain the 520watt model and after putting it through a number of torture tests, were very impressed. Why? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4