We do not usually review power supply units here at TweakTown as there aren't too many features that can be added to a power supply to separates it from the competition. However, every now and then a unit comes along that really impresses us and it is important that you are able to differentiate between a good and bad unit, as it can be all the difference between a stable system and complete turmoil.
There are a number of trusted brands of power supply that enthusiasts can rely on for quality products. For years now, one of the most popular brands of power supply has been Enermax, providing a wide range of quality products that always run at their specified rating and beyond. Other well-known power supply manufacturers include Topower, Antec and Leadman.
Topower has recently released a new range of power supply units ranging from 230watt to 520watt. We have been lucky enough to obtain the 520watt model and after putting it through a number of torture tests, were very impressed. Why? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact