Overclocking this motherboard was straightforward, and the motherboard was able to take our CPU on all cores to 4.3GHz at 1.4v, something not all motherboards have been able to do.
Memory overclocking is pretty straightforward, we just turned on D.O.C.P., which is like ASUS's version of XMP for AMD platforms, and things went smooth. We used LLC level 7 and increased current capacity.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Crosshair VIII Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]