Today we look at ASUS's top of the line X570 motherboard, the Crosshair VIII Formula. The high-end Formula series from ASUS has usually come with an EKWB VRM block, and the X570 variant is no exception to the rule.
The Formula series also has high-end OC features, and in this generation, we are unsure if ASUS will release the Extreme, which is the top of the line motherboard or the Apex, but for now the high-priced Formula is what ASUS has for extreme overclockers and enthusiasts alike. Let's see what ASUS has in store for us with the X570 Crosshair VIII Formula.
The Crosshair VIII Formula features two PCI-E 4.0 M.2 slots, a 2.5G NIC, a 2.4Gbps WIFI controller, an Intel Gbit NIC, tons of 10Gb/s USB, and high-end audio.
The Crosshair VIII Formula costs around $649.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Crosshair VIII Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]