Tyler's Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370 (buy from Amazon)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K (buy from Amazon)
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 4x8GB DDR4 3200 (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i (buy from Amazon)
- Case: Corsair Air 540 (buy from Amazon)
- OS Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB (buy from Amazon)
- Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (buy from Amazon)
- Wi-Fi NIC: ASUS PCE-AC88 (buy from Amazon)
- 10Gbe NIC: ASUS XG-C100C (buy from Amazon)
- Thunderbolt 3: ASUS Thunderbolt EX3 (buy from Amazon)
The Helm I5 has two methods of control and three methods of viewing. The WebGUI seen above is secondary to using the mouse directly on the NVR unit. That said, the GUI does offer Live view with a browser plugin. I wasn't able to get it working on Edge or Firefox.
Moving into the configuration, we start with local settings that include live view settings and recording parameters.
Sliding down to the maintenance section, we have the reboot and restore items along with the ability to export NVR settings and update the firmware.
Camera management allows you to add or remove cameras. By default, the system is setup to automatically detect and add Annke cameras.
We now move to networking settings, here you to connect the NVR to a network. We also have options for DDNS, PPPoE, and NAT config.
In the advanced settings, you can able platform access for using the Annke Vision iOS/Android app.
Video/Audio allows you to setup each cameras main and sub stream settings for quality or performance.
In addition, you can setup motion controls and events to have the NVR push recordings to a NAS. You can also setup a schedule and alarms if needed.
Last, we have the storage menu. Here you can setup each camera individually to record 24/7 or on motion or by time. Further in the menu system, you can manage storage and upgrade the HDD if needed.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Annke Helm I5]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [The App - Annke Vision and Final Thoughts]