Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio solution consists of a Realtek ALC1220 rated up to 120dB and supports an integrated headphone AMP. There are also some gold-plated jacks and gold audio capacitors as well as a physical PCB divide to separate the audio section from the rest of the motherboard.
The NIC is an Intel i211AT, and the WIFI NIC is an Intel Wireless-AC 3168NGW rated up to 1x1 433Mbps.
The Pericom PI3EQX re-drives two USB 3.1 signals from the chipset and feeds one of them to the ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and CC logic chip. There is also a Texas Instruments HD3SS3415 4-channel high-performance differential switch that moves around some PCI-E bandwidth when using different CPUs.
The main SuperIO is the nuvoTon NCT5562D, and it handles all the fan control, monitoring, and even RGB LED support. The ITE IT66317 is an HDMI 2.0 re-timer buffer.
The BIOS chip is a 128Mbit/16MB size ROM, but we can see that ASRock had intentions of using their new 256Mbit/32MB ROM we find on very high-end motherboards, but to lower costs, it seems they didn't use it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games