Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio solution consists of a Realtek ALC1220 rated up to 120dB and supports an integrated headphone AMP. There are also some gold-plated jacks and gold audio capacitors as well as a physical PCB divide to separate the audio section from the rest of the motherboard.
The NIC is an Intel i211AT, and the WIFI NIC is an Intel Wireless-AC 3168NGW rated up to 1x1 433Mbps.
The Pericom PI3EQX re-drives two USB 3.1 signals from the chipset and feeds one of them to the ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and CC logic chip. There is also a Texas Instruments HD3SS3415 4-channel high-performance differential switch that moves around some PCI-E bandwidth when using different CPUs.
The main SuperIO is the nuvoTon NCT5562D, and it handles all the fan control, monitoring, and even RGB LED support. The ITE IT66317 is an HDMI 2.0 re-timer buffer.
The BIOS chip is a 128Mbit/16MB size ROM, but we can see that ASRock had intentions of using their new 256Mbit/32MB ROM we find on very high-end motherboards, but to lower costs, it seems they didn't use it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (B450) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda promises deep dive into DOOM Eternal at E3 2019
- Valve boss Gabe Newell talks about Halo coming to the PC
- Master Chief Collection on PC won't support Play Anywhere
- NVIDIA unlocks ray tracing on some GeForce GTX series cards
- Master Chief Collection PC beta tests announced
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Ring of Elysium Unlocks Pinnacle Challenges
- LG OLED TV Brings Home iF Gold Award For Design Excellence
- Electrifying 3v3 Asymmetrical Shooter Aftercharge Premieres New Characters at the Indie Megabooth during PAX East
- VIPER GAMING attends PAX EAST 2019 with New Gaming Products
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!