Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio solution consists of a Realtek ALC1220 rated up to 120dB and supports an integrated headphone AMP. There are also some gold-plated jacks and gold audio capacitors as well as a physical PCB divide to separate the audio section from the rest of the motherboard.
The NIC is an Intel i211AT, and the WIFI NIC is an Intel Wireless-AC 3168NGW rated up to 1x1 433Mbps.
The Pericom PI3EQX re-drives two USB 3.1 signals from the chipset and feeds one of them to the ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and CC logic chip. There is also a Texas Instruments HD3SS3415 4-channel high-performance differential switch that moves around some PCI-E bandwidth when using different CPUs.
The main SuperIO is the nuvoTon NCT5562D, and it handles all the fan control, monitoring, and even RGB LED support. The ITE IT66317 is an HDMI 2.0 re-timer buffer.
The BIOS chip is a 128Mbit/16MB size ROM, but we can see that ASRock had intentions of using their new 256Mbit/32MB ROM we find on very high-end motherboards, but to lower costs, it seems they didn't use it.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]