The Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in a 6+2 phase controlled by an Intersil ISL95712, it's in 3+2 phase mode and features two integrated drivers for the main 3 phase rail and one on the 2 phase rail. The SoC phases use two dual N-channel MOSFETs, and the VCore phases use one per phase. The Sinopower SM7341EHKP MOSFETs and high-power inductors should be solid for powering the new CPUs.
The memory VRM is a fully integrated controller from MPS; the MPQ8636 rated up to 20A in this case.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]