We skipped past the home page, where you will need to select the device you wish to customize, or select others to be delivered to the Fnatic website to see what else they have. Once the Flick 2 is selected, we are then dropped into the profile menu. It is here that you have three profiles to choose from in the drop-down box at the top. At the bottom, the device info bar will give you the product name, the serial number, and what version of the firmware is currently installed.
Moving next to the performance tab at the top, we can start setting up the profile we selected on the last page. X and Y axis CPI can be set independent or linked, and they can be adjusted in 100 CPI increments in the light blue boxes. Angle Snapping can be turned on, LOD can be set, you can choose if this is for all profiles or just this one, the polling rate can be adjusted, and if you scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a box to take you to Windows mouse settings options to tune things even more.
Next down the row is lighting, and there are a few options here. First, you pick from the three types, and once selected, the options change. For the Fade options, you can randomize the colors, display them in a rainbow, or use gradients to show RGB lighting. There is also a slider to change the animation speed, and these same settings are offered in the Pulse options. Color Editor is the way in which you pick a solid color. There is a wheel where you can circle through the color choices, or there are RGB boxes where numbers can be set.
Key Bindings is where you go to remap or repurpose the mouse's buttons. On the left, where you see the mouse and the numbers for each button, click on one, and the fun begins. Beyond the default setting, you can opt for a keyboard macro, and selecting it, will open a basic editor to make them on demand, or select ones you may have made with this software already. You can remap the keys; you can launch applications, open files, and even open links to the internet.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games