Today we take a look at ASRock's X470 Taichi motherboard, one of the brands better known and widely enjoyed SKUs. In fact, we reviewed the Taichi Ultimate version with more high-end features, and today we are looking at a motherboard that costs roughly $60 less with a similar feature set. Both of the Taichi models offer up RGB, but their heat sink and cover colors are opposite of each other. Let's see what the X470 Taichi has to offer.
The X470 Taichi features dual M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The X470 Taichi costs $209.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X470 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X470 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]