X470 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio section uses the Realtek ALC1220, and amplifier on the back of the motherboard, and five Gold series electrolytic audio capacitors, as well as a physical PCB, divide to improve audio quality.
Aquantia's AQC107 is the 10Gbit NIC that also works as a 5/2.5/1/0.1 Gbit NIC. The Intel i211AT is used as the 1Gbit Intel NIC on the rear IO. The rear IO's USB 3.1 needs to be re-driven, and the Pericom PI3EQX is the re-driver that does this.
The Wireless AC is provided by the Intel Wireless AC 3168NGW 1x1 433Mbps card. The internal USB 3.1 header comes from an ASMedia ASM3142 controller and uses an ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller.
Another ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch can be found on the back of the PCB near the rear IO area. The audio section uses a NE5532 audio amplifier for the front panel output.
We find a 256Mbit BIOS ROM on the motherboard, which is double what is required. It's probably there for extra features for the BIOS or support of future hardware. There is an ISC 9CRS4883BKLF clock generator to try and help with the base clock overclocking on the motherboard.
An ASMedia ASM1061 is used to add two SATA6Gb/s ports. A NuvoTon NCT6779D SuperIO is present on the motherboard for system management.
An ASMedia ASM1184e PCI-E hub takes in one PCI-E 2.0 lane and outputs four more to the two x1 slots, the WIFI controller, and the ASMedia SATA6Gb/s controller. The nuvoTon N76E885AT20 is an MCU used for RGB LED control.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Taichi Ultimate Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games