Today we take a look at ASRock's top of the line X470 motherboard, the Taichi Ultimate. The motherboard features a robust VRM coupled with high-end features such as a 10Gbit NIC.
The motherboard also offers up very neutral aesthetics, which is great since most people want that. The Taichi brand has a very well known reputation in the enthusiast community, and there is also a normal X470 Taichi, so let's see what the X470 Taichi Ultimate has to offer.
The X470 Taichi Ultimate features dual M.2 slots, 10Gbit LAN, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The X470 Taichi Ultimate costs $279.99
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Taichi Ultimate Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]