Oddly enough, the front of the box displays no purple on it, but the matte black backdrop does a nice job of highlighting the tower cooler shown in the middle. Along with the logo at the top, to the right are compatible motherboard which will deliver 16.7 million RGB colors to the cooler synced to the motherboard. At the bottom is the name of the cooler and a mention of it shipping with the Air Balance RGB 120mm fan.
The panel on the right is where the purple pops up, and along with the image of the cooler, there is a statement on what went into the design and why. We also see a notation at the bottom of the wired RGB controller, so that users without RGB capable motherboards can still get the most from the fan lighting.
The back of the box is back to black, and we see in eight languages that features are displayed here. Covered in the list are the custom colors of the fan, the CDC 2.0, patented technology in the fin design, and that the fans snap onto the cooler. Beyond that information, we also see three, dimensional renderings, of the MA410P, so you are aware of what it takes to get this cooler on the motherboard and into your chassis.
The second smaller panel of the box is purple, and this time the space is used to display a specifications chart. Everything in this chart is what we found on the product page, and was covered earlier in this review.
Rather than foam or cardboard, Cooler Master ships the MA410P in a plastic container, much like what we see in mouse packaging. It helps to ensure none of the fins are bent, keeps dust at bay, and will take on more, structurally, than any shipping mishaps the previously mentioned materials tend to handle. At the top of the cooler, we can see the hardware box, which greats you as the box is opened.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA410P CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA410P CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA410P CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media