While the X399 chipset has been around for a while, but apart from the initial launches we have seen only a few new motherboards in recent months.
One of those is MSI's X399 SLI PLUS, which aims to bring the X399 motherboard into the reach of many more users by cutting out a lot of fluff and focusing just on the essentials. The motherboard features a simple aesthetic look; solid black. There are RGB LEDs built into many areas of the motherboard, so you can choose the color of your build.
The X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC features Intel LAN, triple M.2 slots, 8x SATA6Gb/s ports, 4-way multi-GPU support, and USB 3.1.
The X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC costs $319.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]