DOOM & PUBG
Even without the wing on the right side that the MM520 has, the MM530 is very comfortable to work with. Tracking is smooth, and this can be detected in FPS titles right away. When tracking enemies in PUBG through the 8X scope, we feel we had much more exceptional control, and our kills were increasing. At the same time, when you are whipping around to fight demons from Hell, we always ended up where we expected to be.
As much as we try, there is just no way for us to game at 12,000 DPI, but we did have 8400 DPI set for a while. Even though PUBG has us wanting to use a lower DPI, we can quickly enough set up a profile for both. That means we can have the gun selection, grenades, and reload, all on the mouse, for DOOM.
With the press of a button, be able to inject med kits, throw grenades, drink some Redbull, look at the menu, swap vies, change the rate of fire, or bring up the MAP and never have to move our left hand from the WASD keys. Cooler Master has what it takes to be competitive in gaming and with as hot as the e-sports segment is, we can see many looking to a mouse such as this to win the tournaments.
Windows and Productivity
In our daily grind, we tend to be highlighting a lot of text documents, and tons of photo editing, along with basic point and shoot activities on the internet. In our time with the MM530, we find it to read the mousepad better than what we saw in the MM520.
All things being the same on the inside, we have to assume that a slight flaw was showing, or the way in which the base is shaped is the deciding factor. Point and click activity is precise, and once used to whatever DPI you are comfortable with, it does become an extension of the right arm and flows naturally across the screen.
In image editing, even when requiring small movements, we find the MM530 to be on point and able to do everything you need, from broad strokes to pinpoint accuracy. The only thing that needs mentioning is that profile one always has button six set to TactiX, so you will have to swap profiles and remap the button to get the page back functionality. Outside of that, we find no reason to pass on such a device.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the MM530]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms