Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
On a matte black box, we see the company name and slogan to the left, with a notation to the color options at the right. The middle of the front panel is used for an image of the mouse, while below it, Cooler Master presents the MasterMouse MM539 name and its intended audience.
The front panel is held closed with Velcro, and after opening it to get a view of the product inside, we also find information on the back of the front panel. Four of the features are listed under the image of the MM530, as well as a description of the idea behind its development.
On this thin side of the box, we see yet another image of the MasterMouse MM530, but this time we see the product, serial, and UPC numbers, along with the fact that this mouse is made in China.
The back of the box presents much of what we have already seen at the top. The lower section offers up five features such as the styling, the DPI range, programmability, its rugged quality, and RGB LED illumination. All of which is repeated in seven other languages before we find the addresses for Cooler Master and their site address for support.
The last of the panels on the exterior of the packaging is used to state two things. In twenty-three languages, we are told that the MasterMouse MM530 is a Gaming Mouse, and where you should go for more information on this product.
As always, out MasterMouse MM530 is resting between a layer of black and clear plastic. This keeps the mouse in place while in motion, and with the tall edges, ensures the mouse will not be crushed either. This is an excellent solution for inner packaging and leaves the MM530 inside of it in stellar condition.
Along with the MM530, inside of the box, you will also find the manual. It shows everything from connectivity, to features, and even where to go for the software which accompanies it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the MM530]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- Choosing a VPN for gaming: Here's what you need to know
- Cold Iron Studios ramps up for new Aliens MMO shooter
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director