MSI's Gaming Pro Carbon lineup of motherboards are positioned to be the go-to motherboard for gamers and enthusiasts alike. If we ask people what makes a motherboard a gaming product we get a few answers depending on what gamers expect.
Audio and networking are important, then we also get overclocking support, and even RGB LEDs as answers from some people when it comes to what they want in a motherboard for a gaming machine.
The Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC is designed to provide a varying level of each gaming requirement at a reasonable price, so let us see how it does.
The Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear IO, Intel GBit NIC, Wireless AC, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and a plethora of other top-of-the-line features.
The Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC costs $199.99, and it's MSI's second highest motherboard for the Z370 chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]