MSI's Gaming Pro Carbon lineup of motherboards are positioned to be the go-to motherboard for gamers and enthusiasts alike. If we ask people what makes a motherboard a gaming product we get a few answers depending on what gamers expect.
Audio and networking are important, then we also get overclocking support, and even RGB LEDs as answers from some people when it comes to what they want in a motherboard for a gaming machine.
The Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC is designed to provide a varying level of each gaming requirement at a reasonable price, so let us see how it does.
The Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear IO, Intel GBit NIC, Wireless AC, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and a plethora of other top-of-the-line features.
The Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC costs $199.99, and it's MSI's second highest motherboard for the Z370 chipset.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for $ at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]