ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition is the second custom GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card we've tested, after the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING and the third GTX 1070 Ti in total following our review of NVIDIA's own GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition.
The AMP! Extreme Edition graphics cards are the best that ZOTAC make, and are always some of the best custom GTX 10 series graphics cards released. It happened with the GTX 1080 and GTX 1070, and again with the GTX 1080 Ti, and now that awesome-ness continues with the GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition.
NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics cards are all good, and we know that ZOTAC puts its all into the AMP! Extreme range, so the TL;DR here is that ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition is worthy of your money. Now let's walk through some of those things individually, before we get to the best-in-class performance and cooling capabilities.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit