We recently saw Intel launch their 8th Generation Coffee Lake CPUs, and to use one of those CPUs you will need a Z370 chipset motherboard. All the major vendors have released Z370 chipset motherboards, but none of them went all-out with models that would be considered pinnacle creations within their own right, except MSI.
MSI brought out their top of the line GODLIKE series at launch, and it totes some technologies that are brand new, such as Killer's xTend technology.
Let's take a look at this heavily loaded, top of the line MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING motherboard.
The Z370 GODLIKE GAMING offers three M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear IO and through an internal header, three GBit NICs (with switch capability), Wireless AC, 4-way CrossFireX capability, and a plethora of other top-of-the-line features.
The Z370 GODLIKE GAMING costs $499.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]