The Archer lineup from TP-Link spans from the Archer C2 at AC750 to the Archer C5400 using the latest tri-band AC5400 tech. The Archer C3150 in-house today sits near the top of TP-Link's massive router lineup as a dual-band Wave 2 solution.
The C3150 too has been updated with a second revision of its hardware, an update that has brought it HomeCare capabilities, the same as the C5400 we recently reviewed. That said, the C3150 is a dual-band solution supporting NitroQAM and 1000 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 2167 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
It matches up perfectly with our test platform using the same AC3100 technology, so it will be interesting to see how this solution performs.
The specification sheet for this solution notes its four LAN ports and single WAN. The router supports a physical button for WPS, reset, and wireless on/off, in addition to its LED on/off button. The antennas for this solution are detachable using the RP-SMA connector and power is rated at 12v 5A.
The MSRP for the TP-Link Archer C3150 comes in at $219.99 with a two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit