Benchmarks – Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
Sequential performance for the TS5410 nearly touched 570 MB/s read with write performance at 345 MB/s.
RAID 5 pulled read and write closer together with read topping at 444 MB/s and write 336 MB/s.
Moving to RAID 6, we see 579 MB/s for read and 242 MB/s for write.
Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
The database workload proved tough on the TS5410. We see a peak of 4000 IOPS in RAID 0 with RAID 5 and RAID 6 at 3700 and 2800, respectively.
File Server leveled off the performance for the Buffalo. Here we have 3500 IOPS for RAID 0 and 3300 for RAID 6. RAID 5 reached 3200 IOPS.
Email Server was similar with RAID 0 producing the highest at 2800 IOPS followed by RAID 6 and RAID 5.
Continuing, we arrive at Web Server with RAID 6 producing the best results near 3200 IOPS, followed by RAID 5 and finally RAID 0 at 2300 IOPS.
Workstation showed nearly level performance across all RAID modes, each hovering around 3000 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo TeraStation TS5410 8TB 10Gbe NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series