Many of you had requested that we review the X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, and today we deliver. The X370 Gaming Pro Carbon is one of MSI's top Performance series motherboards for the X370 chipset. It offers pretty aesthetics and top-notch features that you might not find on MSI's lower-end X370 and B350 motherboards such as dual M.2 slots.
MSI's X370 GAMING PRO CARBON's color theme is a popular one, black with hints of silver and white, and allows easy matching. It has many integrated RGB LEDs, and you can change the motherboard's color theme to match that of the rest of your system, and that is one reason it's a popular motherboard.
Without further delay, let us look at how MSI is doing in the high-end X370 market.
The X370 GAMING PRO CARBON features 32Gb/s M.2, 20Gb/s M.2, USB 3.1, high-end audio, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and SLI/CrossFireX support.
The X370 GAMING PRO CARBON costs $179.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Shadow of War balanced to be played without lootboxes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM