Many of you had requested that we review the X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, and today we deliver. The X370 Gaming Pro Carbon is one of MSI's top Performance series motherboards for the X370 chipset. It offers pretty aesthetics and top-notch features that you might not find on MSI's lower-end X370 and B350 motherboards such as dual M.2 slots.
MSI's X370 GAMING PRO CARBON's color theme is a popular one, black with hints of silver and white, and allows easy matching. It has many integrated RGB LEDs, and you can change the motherboard's color theme to match that of the rest of your system, and that is one reason it's a popular motherboard.
Without further delay, let us look at how MSI is doing in the high-end X370 market.
The X370 GAMING PRO CARBON features 32Gb/s M.2, 20Gb/s M.2, USB 3.1, high-end audio, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and SLI/CrossFireX support.
The X370 GAMING PRO CARBON costs $179.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]