AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC892 is used along with some ELNA audio capacitors for the audio section of this motherboard. The audio section is physically divided from the rest of the motherboard.
The Realtek RTL8111 Gbit NIC is used to provide the LAN port on the rear IO. An ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch/controller is used to provide the USB 3.1 type-C port on the rear IO.
An ASMedia ASM1061 is used to provide two SATA6Gb/s ports from a single PCI-E 2.0 port. A Realtek RTD2168 produces the VGA port on the rear IO.
A nuvoton NCT6779D is the main SuperIO used on the motherboard and provides fan control and system monitoring as well as the PS/2 port on the rear IO. A nuvoton N76E885A provides RGB LED header support, and a Texas Instruments eFuse ensures the reverse polarity doesn't screw up the motherboard.
The chip labeled 232GG is a driver and receiver chip that provides COM port functions.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Sockel AM4 retails for £87.58 at Amazon.co.uk
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]