Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock made sure to use Realtek's ALC1220 with integrated headphone amplifier and added a secondary Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifier to drive the front panel connector's headphone output. Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide help to improve audio quality.
An Aquantia AQC108 is a 5Gbit/2.5G/1G/100M NBase-T NIC, and it is the first of its kind. The Intel i211AT is used as a secondary NIC.
An Intel 3168NGW Wireless AC chip provides 433Mbps wireless-AC. An ICS 9VRS4883BKLF clock generator to provide BCLK adjustment ability.
Two Pericom PI3EQX re-drive the USB 3.1 signals from the chipset for the rear IO ports, and an ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and controller chip help improve USB 3.1 capabilities of the motherboard.
An ASMedia ASM1184e PCI-E hub expands upon the basic PCI-E 2.0 (1 to 3) from the chipset so that all the extra controllers (SATA and WIFI) have enough bandwidth. Multiple NXP quick switches move around PCI-E bandwidth. Two ASMedia ASM1061 provide four extra SATA6Gb/s ports.
The motherboard's main SuperIO is the nuvoton NCT6779D which provides the PS/2 port on the rear IO, helps control the fans, and ultimately monitors the system. A nuvoton N76E885AT20 provides RGB LED support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]