BIOSTAR recently released some epic Z170 and Z270 motherboards, but many remember them as one of the better motherboard brands for AMD-based products. Keeping up with its reputation for solid AMD motherboards, BIOSTAR has released a few X370 based motherboards. At the top of that pack is the X370GT7, and we have one here today.
The X370GT7 offers excellent aesthetics matched with premium features and a quite hefty looking VRM. While BIOSTAR is more known for budget products, the X370GT7 is anything but budget. It looks and feels high-end, and follow me as I find out how it does.
The X370GT7 features a Gbit LAN, 32Gb/s M.2, USB 3.1, HDMI 2.0, and Lighting Charger Technology.
The X370GT7 costs $209.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370GT7 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR X370GT7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR X370GT7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]